1-2 Nori Sheets
1 T Coconut Butter
Spinach & Arugala (variations below)
1. Place Nori Sheet on cutting board.
2. Spread 1 T or so of coconut butter on Nori with a non-serrated knife. Coconut butter spreads easiest at room temp or will soften & melt as you spread it gently across the Nori sheet.
3. Sprinkle cumin or herb of your choice on the coconut butter. Try chill powder or oregano or garlic/onion powder as variations.
4. Place spinach and arugula on top of coconut butter.
5. Place cut tomato on top of spinach.
6. Roll Nori gently but tightly.
You’re ready to eat!
Check out our YouTube video for reminders about healthy options for spreads and more!
1. Cilantro w/ avocado (instead of coconut butter) and a sprinkle chili powder.
2. Kale w/ cucumber and dill & nutritional yeast.
3. Olive tapenade (instead of coconut butter) shaved fennel w/ sun-dried tomato and fresh oregano.
4. Romaine lettuce w/ red, yellow, or orange peppers, and fresh rosemary or rosemary powder.