Woods Gravity Method Of Colon Hydrotherapy
Why Gravity & Not a Machine?:
- The Co-Founders of LYT have chosen the Woods Method because they believe in the gentle power of gravity. As practicing colon therapists since 1997, they have experienced both methods, and find gravity-centered colonics deliver the best results. We encourage you to do your own comparison.
The Simplicity and Ease of Gravity:
- The Gravity Method is the original method of colon therapy. The body is more receptive to the gentle flow of water via natural means.
- During the session, your colon directs the treatment in unison with the water.
- Most people, who are new to colonics, feel that the process is much easier and more relaxing than they anticipate.
- There is a 5-gallon tank of water suspended 3 feet above your body, which will be filled several times during the session.
- As the water enters your body it will simultaneously exit, thus allowing you to feel an emphasis on the exit rather than the input of water.
- Your elimination is contained in a closed tube, and you will be covered with a drape sheet for privacy. Each LYT colon therapist is trained to support you and help you feel comfortable during your session.
- The instrument, which is lubricated and gently inserted to the rectum, is called a speculum.
- It is made of stainless steel and it is completely sterilized via a threeâ€“step process.
- Surgical tubing (made of firm rubber material) conveys water into the body, and water/waste out of the body directly into the plumbing. This tubing is changed after each client.
Your Colon Hydrotherapist:
- Your colon therapist will be in tune with your body throughout the treatment via abdominal massage and a gentle manual pulsing of the tube that carries the water out of your body.
- We pride ourselves on sharing an abundance of information regarding food combining, vegetable juicing, exercise, and answering any questions you have regarding the work.
- The therapists who work here are all practicing the lifestyle. You will see the benefits of the work exemplified by them as soon as you walk through the door.
HOW WE STERILIZE OUR SPECULUMS: A THREE STEP PROCESS
- 1st: Our speculums are scrubbed and rinsed with soap and hot water.
- 2nd: The instruments are soaked in a powerful, disinfecting solution of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide.
- 3rd: They are placed into a Medical-Grade autoclave for heat sterilization.
ONE MORE THING:
- If you have any further questions that were not answered here, your therapist will be happy to address them with you privately before your session begins.
- Remember, it is common to be a bit nervous before your first colonic. We make the process comfortable, and will set your mind at ease.
We support and encourage your exploration of a healthier lifestyle and look forward to working with you. Please call us to book your appointment, or visit Colonics Rock® for more information on colon hydrotherapy.